Discover the world of children’s first experiences with Luca Lashes! This app is a multilingual, educational, interactive and audio short story. It begins the award-winning Luca Lashes series about children encountering experiences for the first time. It is available in Chinese, English, French, Italian, and Spanish.
This first app in the series is a brief introduction of the character Luca Lashes—the brown-eyed boy with the magic eyelashes. The award-winning series follows Luca as he discovers the world around him and experiences his “firsts” in life. The app features interactivity (touch, sight and sound), suggestions for parents, and a relatable character. The author wrote the story for children four and under. Using some of the real sounds associated with each “first” brings these experiences to life. To encourage children to become multilingual, each story can be read in one of five languages. Read it in English—then switch to Chinese!
To help young children learn to read, individual words are highlighted as the award-winning story is narrated. Luca Lashes promotes early childhood reading by combining original text with terrific artwork and audio narration. Each part provides entertainment and interactive learning opportunities. It is never too early to fall in love with language!
- Multilingual audio narration (Chinese, English, French, Italian, and Spanish)
- Fun & engaging interactive sound effects for each scene including some animation
- "Read to me" or "By myself" option
- Original music composed to enhance each story
- Screen Tilt Animation
- Pages are dimensional to enhance the learning experience
- This "Universal App" is optimized for Retina displays
- Word/Sound association - words are highlighted as they are spoken
- Beautiful hand drawn illustrations