Do you have a parent or grandparent in a nursing home? Are you ready to bring your child to see them? Join Luca Lashes as he visits his great grandmother, plays some games, and has a great time visiting! This is a multilingual, educational, interactive, audio app that continues the Luca Lashes series about children experiencing their ‘firsts.’ The stories can be read in Chinese, English, French, Italian and Spanish.
This app is the seventh in award-winning our series. In this story, Luca, the brown-eyed boy with the magic eyelashes, visits his great grandmother in a nursing home. Children experience the sights and sounds of a nursing home by touching interactive areas on the screen. The story also includes some suggestions for parents to help parents take the newness and anxiety out of this situation.
The award-winning Luca Lashes series is written for children under four. To help children learn to read, individual words are highlighted as the story is narrated.
Luca Lashes LLC is committed to reading education. To achieve this goal, we combine the original text with lively, age-appropriate artwork and audio. This combination creates an entertaining and interactive learning experience. It is never too early to fall in love with language!
- Multilingual audio narration (Chinese, English, French, Italian, and Spanish)
- Fun & engaging interactive sound effects for each scene including some animation
- "Read to me" or "By myself" option
- Original music composed to enhance each story
- Screen Tilt Animation
- Pages are dimensional to enhance the learning experience
- This "Universal App" is optimized for Retina displays
- Word/Sound association - words are highlighted as they are spoken
- Beautiful hand drawn illustrations
If you like this app, you will LOVE the other apps in the series! We offer the first app in the series—Luca Lashes, The Brown- Eyed Boy with The Magic Eyelashes—for FREE, so you can meet Luca and see what our series is all about! Be sure to download it!